Welcome

Friday, June 1, 2012

About I am going to take a travel trip to Russia. Anyone out there travel by barge from Moscow to St. Peters burg

I am going to take a travel trip to Russia. Anyone out there travel by barge from Moscow to St. Peters burg?
I enjoy somewhat 'exotic' travel destinations. (EX: This Spring I went to China for a month.) I want to try a boat/barge trip from Moscow to St. Petersburg, Russia. Have any of you guys done this? Would you recommend it? Did you use a travel group or do it on your own? Any insights or tips? Thanks for your time.
Other - Destinations - 3 Answers
People's Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
who cares...seriously
Answer 2 :
I would just take the train.
Answer 3 :
A boat from Moscow to St. Petersburg? How? Moscow is not a port.
Read more other entries :