Welcome

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

About how far is it from tampa to st.petersburg florida driving time and if I were to use public transportation

how far is it from tampa to st.petersburg florida driving time and if I were to use public transportation?
I'm not familiar with the florida area and could have a prospective job and would relocate from another state. I guess from downtown tampa(USF) to st. petersburg (USF campus) I would say the travel points.
Other - United States - 2 Answers
People's Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
Its about 30-40 minutes...i go there every other year so i know.But if your going to use Public Trans. than it would probably take longer because of all the stopping and stuff.
Answer 2 :
According to google maps it is 50 miles away with an estimated drive time of an hour and 3 minutes And when I did the search for public transportation nothing came up so maybe there is none
Read more other entries :